G-Unit Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-Unit Penguins

Penguin Unit

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOOK OUT G-UNIT PENGUINS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cardboy9
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-26

LOOK OUT G-UNIT PENGUINS! Empty
PostSubject: LOOK OUT G-UNIT PENGUINS!   LOOK OUT G-UNIT PENGUINS! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 8:41 am

i took over the old forum since it got hacked. (i did not hack it) and than it got hacked again! i still have a another forum i made a long time ago, and the old g -unit penguins got shut down. if you go there, a white page comes up and says it has been shut down. a hacker may try hacking this forum!!!!
Back to top Go down
acef596
Securuity Admin
Securuity Admin

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT G-UNIT PENGUINS!   LOOK OUT G-UNIT PENGUINS! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 3:47 pm

you i will pera ban you and report your ip adress to the cops
Back to top Go down
lebron jam24
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
lebron jam24

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT G-UNIT PENGUINS!   LOOK OUT G-UNIT PENGUINS! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 3:22 pm

cardboy9 wrote:
i took over the old forum since it got hacked. (i did not hack it) and than it got hacked again! i still have a another forum i made a long time ago, and the old g -unit penguins got shut down. if you go there, a white page comes up and says it has been shut down. a hacker may try hacking this forum!!!!

cardboy the old forum is gone tongue
Back to top Go down
https://gunitcp.niceboard.com
cardboy9
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT G-UNIT PENGUINS!   LOOK OUT G-UNIT PENGUINS! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 5:36 pm

acef596 wrote:
you i will pera ban you and report your ip adress to the cops

the old forum is gone. and i dident hack it. lebron dident care. and i can not get aressted because of a forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT G-UNIT PENGUINS!   LOOK OUT G-UNIT PENGUINS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK OUT G-UNIT PENGUINS!
Page 1 of 1