G-Unit Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-Unit Penguins

Penguin Unit

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server Switch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckett360
Beckett360

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Server Switch Empty
PostSubject: Server Switch   Server Switch Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 6:33 pm

I am switching servers. Mammoth overall sucks. It is filled with hackers, newbs and jerks. We are not newbs, hackers or jerks so why should we be going to Mammoth. Mammoth is the worst I am moving to Snow Fort (server) until further notice. I encourage everyone to come with me and have a good time. It will take a while bringing all our friends over to Snow Cone. We cannot move to any other rooms because the hackers, newbs and jerks will follow very quickly. Every once and a while go to Mammoth, invite your buddies and tell them about this post. We will get all our friends over and the newbs can watch the hackers hack and the jerks can tease some newbs. There is no reason to stay in Mammoth. I think, "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?" every time I see Circa1337, Grillz03, Ipodplaya, Beugle, King Cobra, 1hockeyfan, and all those hackers. I think the same when I see the biggest jerks in Club Penguin, Me Da Queen and Thomas Pc. I also think the same when I see the biggest newbs, Yellow/Orange Emers, Crazeyj89, and a lot of others. So please, I do not want to be the only one going to a different server! You might not think this will work, but if you try and help all of us, it will. Please sign up and get your friends, no hackers, no newbs, no jerks, and bring them to Snow Cone, if you dont know where Snow Fort is, it is right next to Mammoth to the left.

People supporting this switch. Bringing their friends over and hanging out now in Snow Cone.
1. Beckett360
2. Bwie1995
3. Smiley 421
4. Carljeff
5. Lucas Chubbs
6. Syd23
7. Goyankees15
8. Jeckyll
Back to top Go down
acef596
Securuity Admin
Securuity Admin

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Server Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Switch   Server Switch Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 8:39 pm

some of those people are my friends they ant jerks to me and 1hockeyfan stop hacking along time ago
Back to top Go down
Troy Smith
i dont know how to post so i spam
i dont know how to post so i spam
Troy Smith

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Server Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Switch   Server Switch Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 7:00 am

oooh beckett you got served
Back to top Go down
http://www.yumcum.niceboard.com
Club Penguin NMC
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin
Club Penguin NMC

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Server Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Switch   Server Switch Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:45 pm

I SUPPORT YOUR SERVER SWITCH
Now Nz43 will be going to the SNOW FORT server
Vietpride28 goes there and she HACKS
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinnmc.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Server Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Switch   Server Switch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Switch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum